Thursday 15 January 2015

Just like an Intro

Hi guys, before i start, let me introduce myself.. I'm Krishnakumar. I'm 21 and like most of the others at my age, I too am a jobless, but hopefull guy who don't know 'where to' and 'how to' start life with. So i just started this blog to get involved atleast here. But the same problem happened here too. I'm really confused, where to start.

In the beginning, i thought to write about the history of India, but when that thought came, history classes in school came to my mind, which used to burn me alive. Then i thought to take some pictures regarding the social issues around us, and write about that. But that too was not a better one.

So i've finally decided not to get strucked in any kind of topics. And to share the ideas which comes to mind when i see the blogger app.

I'm an ameture, so please be free to post comments and help me change myself. So,,, WELCOME you all the the newby, IChangeMyIndia. Come, lets work together.:)

                                                                 

Related Articles

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Popular Posts